Terms and conditions
Article 1 - Scope of application
1. In these terms and conditions and on the website "Royalboch.com" is understood to mean the private limited company Royal Tableware B.V. Established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Royal Tableware B.V.
Krijn Taconiskade 332
2. These general terms and conditions apply to every contract concluded by the customer (hereinafter: "buyer") placed with Royalboch.com and delivery between Royalboch.com and the buyer. Any reference by the buyer to his own general or purchasing conditions and their applicability is expressly rejected by Royalboch.com.
3. By placing an order the buyer accepts to be bound by these general terms and conditions and declares that they have been made available to him in such a way that he is able to store them and that they are accessible to him for future reference. He further declares that he has read and understands the general terms and conditions.
4. The general terms and conditions can be sent on request and the terms and conditions can also be consulted at any time on the above-mentioned website.
Article 2 - Conclusion of the agreement
1. The agreement is realised at the moment of receipt by Royalboch.com of the acceptance of the offer by the buyer by means of a written confirmation of order, or the direct placing of an order on the Royalboch.com website.
2. Royalboch.com reserves the right not to accept orders (partially) without giving reasons.
3. The buyer who provides (name and address) data in the context of the agreement guarantees that these are correct, complete and up to date. The buyer is obliged to report any inaccuracies in payment details provided or mentioned to Royalboch.com without delay.
Article 3 - Prices and payment
1. The prices mentioned in the offer of products are (unless otherwise stated) inclusive of possible VAT and in Euros, and are subject to printing and typing errors. The prices are exclusive of shipping costs, which will be stated separately.
2. The buyer shall pay for the order in full in advance, failing which no purchase agreement shall come into effect. Payment shall be made by means of the payment methods offered. If payment is made by credit card (VISA or Mastercard), Royalboch.com reserves the right to verify the validity of the credit card, creditworthiness and address details of the cardholder.
3. The prices referred to in the previous paragraph will not be increased by Royalboch.com after the agreement has been concluded, unless legal measures make this necessary or if the manufacturer/supplier raises the price in the interim. In that case the Buyer is authorized to dissolve the contract by a written statement to Royalboch.com.
4. For payment, use can be made of the payment methods and conditions stated.
Article 4 - Pictures and specifications
1. Images of products as well as accompanying specifications, sizes and data as shown on the Royalboch.com website have been reproduced with the greatest care. Due to traditional production methods the delivered product may differ slightly from these images or specifications in terms of colour, dimensions, etc. This does not mean that the product does not comply with the specifications. This does not mean that the product is not in accordance with the agreement.
Article 5 - Intellectual property
1. All designs, models and decors made by Royalboch.com remain the property of Royalboch.com and may not be reproduced by the buyer unless Royalboch.com has given its express consent in writing.
2. The buyer guarantees the respect of intellectual property rights.
Article 6 - Delivery website orders
1. Royalboch.com will take the greatest possible care when receiving and carrying out orders. The delivery times mentioned on the website are an indication. No rights can be derived from these indications by the buyer and they are not final.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the buyer has made known to Royalboch.com.
3. Royalboch.com is entitled to deliver in parts (partial deliveries) and to invoice these separately.
4. Royalboch.com reserves the right to refuse an order without giving reasons.
5. Offers are valid as long as the offer is mentioned on the Royalboch.com website and as long as stocks last.
6. It is not possible to collect the order in a shop or in shops where Royalboch.com products are sold.
7. Orders cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
8. The shipping costs per order within the Netherlands are € 6,95 for an expenditure up to € 50,-. In case the amount of one single order is higher than € 50,-, no shipping costs will be charged by Royalboch.com.
9. The shipping costs for the delivery of the order abroad will depend on the size of the order as well as the country of destination. Information about the shipping costs can be found on the website www.royalboch.com.
10. Royalboch.com will carry out accepted website orders with due haste after the conclusion of the agreement, but at the latest within 30 working days. If delivery is delayed beyond these 30 working days, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible. A different delivery period may be agreed or it may be agreed to deliver a different product.
11. If an order cannot be carried out or can only be carried out in part, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible. In that case, the buyer has the right to dissolve the agreement (partially) free of charge.
12. In the case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph e, Royalboch.com will immediately repay any sums the Buyer may have paid to Royalboch.com. The Buyer is not entitled to any compensation.
13. The risk of damage or loss of the products lies with Royalboch.com until the moment of delivery to the buyer, unless expressly agreed otherwise. The burden of proof that a product is damaged or not delivered lies with the buyer.
Article 7 - Delivery of unique orders
1. Royalboch.com will at all times strive to deliver on the delivery date agreed with the buyer. If, due to unforeseen circumstances in the production process at Royalboch.com, this delivery date cannot be met, a satisfactory solution will be sought with the buyer. An order for unique products which has been taken into production cannot be cancelled.
2. The place of delivery shall be the address notified to Royalboch.com by the buyer.
3. The risk of damage or loss of the products lies with Royalboch.com until the moment of delivery to the buyer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise. The burden of proof that a product is damaged or not delivered lies with the buyer.
Article 8 - Cooling-off period or right of withdrawal for website orders
1. After the product has been received by purchaser or a third party appointed by him (not the carrier), purchaser has 14 days to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons. This period commences on the day after the product, or in the event of a partial delivery after all products/parts of the order have been received by or on behalf of purchaser.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform Royalboch.com of his decision by an unequivocal statement (e.g. in writing by post or e-mail).
3. The Buyer must then return the products in the manner indicated by Royalboch.com as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after making the declaration referred to in paragraph b.
4. The products must be returned in the original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation), with the original or similar protective material and in the condition in which the buyer received them, i.e. undamaged and undamaged. Direct costs for returning the products shall be borne by the buyer.
5. The buyer will handle the products and their packaging with care during the cooling-off period. He will only unpack or use the products to the extent necessary to judge whether he wishes to keep the product.
6. After a successful withdrawal, Royalboch.com will refund the sums paid by the buyer (including the first delivery charge), within 14 days of the day on which the declaration referred to in paragraph b was received. Royalboch.com may wait with the repayment until it has received all the products back.
Article 9 - Retention of title
1. Applicable, Royalboch.com retains title to all products delivered by Royalboch.com until the moment of full payment of the price of all products delivered or to be delivered by Royalboch.com to the buyer (including any interest and/or costs due), pursuant to the agreement concerned or previous or subsequent similar agreements.
Article 10 - Warranty and conformity
1. Royalboch.com guarantees that the products it supplies comply with the legal requirements of usability, reliability and lifespan as reasonably intended by the parties to the agreement.
2. As far as possible, the buyer is obliged to check (or have checked) the delivered product(s) immediately upon receipt. If it turns out that the product delivered is wrong, unsatisfactory or incomplete, the buyer should (before proceeding to return the product) report these defects to Royalboch.com as soon as possible after discovery, but no later than within 7 days, using the method indicated on the website. Any return of the products should be done by registered mail in the original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation), in the state in which the buyer received it and in the manner indicated by Royalboch.com.
3. If it turns out that the delivered product(s) do not comply with the agreement, Royalboch.com will replace or repair the delivered product(s) free of charge or make a written arrangement with the Buyer about compensation for damages.
4. The Buyer cannot invoke the guarantee referred to in paragraph a if the delivered product(s) have been exposed to abnormal conditions, if the Buyer has not taken care of the maintenance of the product(s) as a conscientious debtor, or if these products have been treated contrary to Royalboch.com's instructions and/or the instructions for use, or if the Buyer has repaired and/or modified the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or modified by third parties.
Article 11 - Liability
1. Any liability of Royalboch.com for damage is excluded, including additional compensation in any form whatsoever, compensation of indirect damage or consequential damage or damage due to loss of profit, except in the case of an intentional act or omission or deliberate recklessness on the part of Royalboch.com.
2. Royalboch.com is not liable for errors and/or negligence on the part of its suppliers, subcontractors or auxiliary persons.
3. If the buyer, for any reason whatsoever, cannot or has not been able to take delivery of a product because the requirements of Article 2, paragraph c are not complied with, Royalboch.com is not liable for the resulting damage and is not required to supply a replacement product.
4. The liability of Royalboch.com and therefore the amount of the compensation for damage is always limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the products concerned, or (at the choice of Royalboch.com) to the maximum amount paid out in the relevant case by Royalboch.com's liability insurance.
5. The provisions in this article do not affect the statutory liability of Royalboch.com by virtue of mandatory provisions.
Article 12 - Complaints procedure
1. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be reported to Royalboch.com within 48 hours of delivery, fully and clearly described, via email@example.com, telephone or the customer service department.
2. Complaints submitted to Royalboch.com will be answered within a period of 14 days, calculated from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processing time, Royalboch.com will respond within this period with a notice of receipt and an indication of when the purchaser can expect a more detailed response.
Article 13 - Other provisions
1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is declared void or non-binding, the other provisions will remain in force and an alternative provision will be agreed in mutual consultation that corresponds as far as possible to the old provision.
2. All agreements between Royalboch.com and the buyer to which these terms and conditions relate are exclusively governed by Dutch law.